- BLC Bank, as most of its competitors, had to face an increasingly strong competition given the general context of “online banking shopping” and clients’ volatility.
- In this context, the Bank decided to arm itself with the means to modernize its digital policy and management both on its “strategic” component level by answering questions like: “which product and service shall be suggested to a particular client and through which channel” with a maximum likelihood of acquisition and on its “operational” component level by efficiently and harmoniously coordinating the set of channels used in the interaction with the client.
- A strong digital presence allowing the bank to engage the prospects and clients through the different communication channels (corporate site, Blog for female entrepreneurs, mobile, social media, emails, a microsite dedicated to acquisition campaigns…)
- Stronger awareness and visibility of the brand BLC Bank and other brands
- New clients recruitment through the digital platform
- Cross-selling and up-selling development
- e-CRM base enhancement
- Unified management of certain components of the online and offline systems